For The second time, the international Conference “Cities’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts (CITAA)” Will take place in Egypt, only this time it will be held in Cairo during the period (8 May To 10 May 2019).
As an organization with a main concern of helping the researchers from various perspectives and views, IEREK will give them the chance to present Their thoughts and researches about Cultural Spaces & landscapes in contemporary arts, Urban growth and its impact on cities identities, what would be the future of the historical cities and how arts and media affect people’s life.
Topics to be Discussed in the conference:
1. Cultural Spaces & Landscapes In Contemporary Arts.
2. Cities With Religious And Culture Theme.
3. Urban Growth, Morphology And Its Impact On Cities Identity.
4. Slums And Urban Fringe Belts.
5. New Developments In Urban Design And Shaping The City And Its Culture.
6. Contemporary Art In Modern And Historical Cities.
7. The Future Of Historical Cities.
8. The City’s Image And Self-identity.
9. Ideologies & Movements: Shaping The City And Its History.
10. Artistic Heritage And Its Impact On Contemporary Arts.
11. The Correlation Between Architecture And Arts And Conservation.
12. Architecture And Arts In Cultural Transformation Age.
13. Policies & Guidelines For Planning And Developing The Historical Areas.
14. Best Practices For Dealing With Historical Areas & Buildings.
15. Branding The City Heritage.
16. Art, Music, Interaction Visualization Media And Its Impact On Human.
17. Smart & Future Cities
— Publication in IEREK Press:- Authors will be given the chances to publish in 'Resourceedings'.
— Selected Manuscripts:- A book Series by 'Springer'. Publication in the 'Springer' Book Series will only be applicable to the selected papers that will be supervised by highly professional members of an International Editorial Board to ensure a high-quality publication material
— To publish your research in an online Journal or Book by 'Springer' and provide it with world-wide visibility, authors must submit an extended version of their short papers that are 10 -12 pages long.
* Full length papers selected for publication in ASTI book series are subject to submission into a rigorous revision process by a scientific committee of experts before notice of acceptance/rejection for publication.
* Thus, such outstanding material will lead to the indexing of the series in well-known indexing databases such as 'Scopus' and 'Thomson Reuters'.
You can register and submit your abstract online any time before the deadline.
For more information and registration, Visit the conference official link:
also contact us through our online chat on our website: